At the heart of all AnalogueWorks turntables is the over engineered single point bearing. This simple design ensures the smooth and silent running of the platter so that all you hear is the music. The high mass belt-driven platters maintain speed stability, while the solid birch ply plinths provide freedom from vibration and acoustic feedback. All materials and shapes have been chosen to balance or prevent resonance, creating a turntable with an ability to provide a faithful reproduction of your vinyl collection.
Please note that price does not include the cartridge.
- Drive: Belt Drive
- Speeds: 33.33 and 45.11 RPM
- Platter Mass: 6082 T6 Aluminium, 4.9kg
- Bearing: Leaded bronze sleeve with hardened and polished roller. Stainless steel shaft with precision ground point.
- Plinth: Finnish Birch Ply with Walnut Veneer, 2.5kg
- Feet: Acetal with polymer insert
- Motor: Premotec motor in a stand alone pod fed via Black Eye power supply
- Dimensions: 468mm x 369mm x 108mm (Without Arm)