The R11 Arreté is the pinnacle of 30 years’ research, engineering and most of all, listening experience. Nothing is spared in either technology or finishing, from titanium to aircraft-grade aluminium. Bipolar radiation characteristics achieve a wholly superior relationship between the sound and the room. The eight ultra-linear subwoofer drivers, stunningly arranged at the rear, gives the sound an effortless weight, while never compromising on appearance. The teardrop shape is the core principle of the design, allowing the non-parallel lines to eliminate all internal resonance, and reducing the need for excessive damping.
- Frequency response (in room): 20-50,000 Hz
- Accuracy: 90-45.000 Hz +/- 0.7 DB
- Power handling: Enough
- Sensitivity: 91.5 DB/W/M
- Impedance: Nominal 6 Ohms
- Bass system: Rear firing line source bass reflex
- Midrange system: Audiovector Carbon Sandwich NSC Quasi Dual Drive and Resistively Coupled Bass Reflex
- Treble system: Quasi Dual Drive Avantgarde Tweeters
- Cross-overs: DFF Technology. 90 Hz, 2800 Hz
- Cabinet technology: Aluminium/NRFB Non-parallel sandwich technology
Freedom Grounding Cable (2 x 5m) is also available at $4850.